2602 Sycamore Ln, Palmdale, CA 93551
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
Summary of Skills:
- IT Professional with 10+ years of experience in Systems and Network Administration
- Determined to meet expectations and willing to perform effectively and efficiently
- Expertise in VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V Infrastructure
- Strong ability to work with all customers in a Technical Support role.
- Customer-focused, result-oriented and collaborative leader. • Excellent communication skills, Bilingual (Spanish & English).
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer.
Golden Queen Mining co. LLC – Mojave, CA – May 2018 to Present
Senior Technical Support Engineer
Dependable Highway Express Inc. – Los Angeles, CA – December 2011 to Present
Implementation of windows servers 2008/2012R2 install and configuration roles. Integration of user workstations with Microsoft windows 7/8/10 operating system and office 2010/13/16. Maintain network base Servers; File and Print Servers, Terminal Servers, Application Servers, Email, Active Directory, DNS and DHCP. Monitor and troubleshoot physical and virtual server infrastructure. Provide technical support through analysis and problem solving to enable installation maintenance implementation and documentation of software and hardware technologies using remote communication or phone support. Configuration and resetting network access accounts for AD, Lync, Great Plains, CRM and Core Systems. Provide general end user training and documentation. Provision maintain and remove security network access to terms in confidential manner. Provide email archive and documents as requested. Update and maintain data of computers, laptops, and phones (Android and Google apps)
IT Help Desk Analyst
L.H. Dottie Company – Commerce, CA – October 2007 to December 2011
Design, Install, configure and optimize windows servers to achieve no down time of various site locations. Responsible for serving advance-level technical support. Provide administration for windows server systems and conduct research for and maintain systems and utilities. Apply analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to help identify system issues in order to maximize up time. Administer the VMware Infrastructure. Setup and Manage the EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Interface thru Oracle Business suite ERP. Support Mac OS X for executive’s Macbooks, iPads and iPhones.
NewEgg.com – Whittier, CA – September 2000 to October 2007
Implemented VMware ESX server to provide multiple virtual hardware platforms while keeping hardware costs and energy consumption down. Migrated obsolete hardware platforms to VMs via VMware Converter. Manage and monitor 10 subordinates to include recognition, rewards, disciplinary action, termination, productivity monitoring, cycle-time analysis, and coaching.
Certificate of Completion in Security+ & Linux Administration
Antelope Valley College – Lancaster, CA – 2016 to 2017
Network & Systems Administration
Cerritos College – Norwalk, CA – 2006 to 2010
UTP Tech University – Lima – 1999 to 2000
BS in Computer Science
IDAT Tech Institute – Lima – 1995 to 2000
System Administration (10+ years), Helpdesk (10+ years), Technical Support (10+ years)
- SCCM Installation of applications/windows OS /configuration/patching monitor & maintain client’s health. Participate in new application and hardware rollouts, testing and special projects as needed.
- Microsoft Security Endpoint scan updates and patches.
- Cisco Routers/Switches Cisco switch configurations, Network administration to include LA troubleshooting and resolutions. Configure and deploy access point. Solar winds monitoring analyze network bandwidth to optimize up time.
- Lync 2013 System Configure and troubleshoot Lync phones, verify and update contact names, phone extensions, corporation directory. Maintain and update all systems as required.
- Group Policy Object Implementation of group policy by analyzing enterprise environment and user’s requirements, defining business objectives and goals of the corporation. Create new organizational units to meet work department implantations.
- AD/DHCP/DNS Manage and maintain enterprise AD, DHCP & DNS. Diagnose and resolve production incidents in an analytical and methodical manner. Update and maintain replication between Domain
- Controllers and DNS records. IP Scheme for DHCP services.
- Exchange Manage hybrid environment, monitoring troubleshooting and maintenance of mail routing. Create mailbox, public folders, e-mail distributions groups, set mailbox quota, shared mailbox and archive mailboxes as requested. Troubleshoot SMTP relay.
- Hyper-V/VMWare Implementation of virtual infrastructure. Provide & maintain documentations of virtual machines, create network adapter internal, external and private for QA. VSphere, VSphere client, VMware Workstation and Hyper V Manager.
- Servers 2008 R2/2012 R2 /2016 Acquire, configure and maintain development, of productions servers. Support development, test production servers including after-hours support and monitoring server usage and up time. Hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Veeam Backup, Participate in disaster recovery of all systems. Recover operating systems, virtual application files and P2V servers. Schedule server backups, setup emails alerts for backup confirmation, update and maintain Veeam Backup & Replication software.
- Windows Deployment Services Implementations for windows 7 & 10 migrations using WDS. Drivers injections based on specific make and model.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013, Installed and maintained Dynamics GP software for functional accounting purpose. Supported product customizations and suggested ERP Upgrades.
* References will be provided upon request